Streamlining, Maximizing, Implementing
The Collaboration Practice streamlines communications, maximizes efficiencies and compresses implementation costs and time frames. TPCG recognizes the difficulties companies face to gain better control on insight to their content, business processes and how they access and share information.
This practice focuses on seamlessly integrating with client’s legacy applications and systems to enhance productivity and uniting all facets of your business.
The Collaborative Work Environment (CWE) is a customized, fully-supported platform that systematically enables leaders to focus on the highest priorities, accelerating the achievement of goals by providing actionable knowledge that assesses, projects, and tracks critical performance impacts.
- Visual management drives greater thought and commitment
- Real time access and transparency to details enhances group productivity
- Coordination of interdependent plans & actions reduces time & resource requirements
- Web-based accessed vs. adding to existing platforms
- Utilizes cultural & current practice Assessments to customize content
- Operation, administration, security & maintenance provided onsite
- No new user skills, Training underscores leadership thinking and knowledge
- Tracking- Values performance, aligns initiatives, and shared-purpose
- Highlights- Key variances: time, collaboration, events & resources to Plan
- Enables integrated resource planning & modeling for complex initiatives
- Automatic Alerts & on-demand access 24-7 creates shorter-cycle actions
- Performance criteria use future measures & collectively “tell a clear story”
- Disciplined Development & Visioning of future strategies & key collaborations
Organizational resilience and agility to enhance performance is the goal, not the creation of new work.
Focus is to create new insights on performance, not to restate what exists
Enhance revisions to forecasting-simulations modeling methods, risk agreement, performance evaluation, and increase investment into the future state, today.